Okay let's do Awards first!!
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
For the 'Life is Good' Award all you need to do is answer 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs.
As I have a few awards etc to give away I'm going to just go with 6 blogs for both awards!
So firstly the questions!!
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I've never been an anonymous blogger, but sometimes I wish I was. There's been so many times I've wanted to add my 2 cents worth in on other blogs that would probably cause a stir. I guess part of the reason I bite my tongue is because I know it will come back to bite me later and plus as I've been told before, I'm at an age where I'm supposed to be mature, ha yeah I'm trying hey! LOL maybe I should have a second account that others can't tie back to me. How sneaky would that be lol, too much effort though I think :)
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I didn't realise you could have an 'inner' stubborn side. I figured you either had it or you didn't, and I've definitely got it! A big example in general is when someone tells me not to do something and I'm in one of those moods. I'll either stick to my decision or go way in the opposite direction. Even though I see where they are coming from and they are probably right, I won't budge on the matter, because if I did they would win. There are just too many examples for me to list on this one.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Ohh.. these questions are interesting. LOL A retired Athlete? Someone who wouldn't starve in the desert? Built for comfort not speed? lol. Well, I could keep going because this question brings out my creative side LOL (Just a note, I've never been an athlete)
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Slushies!! Actually Slushies are an all season drink though. Especially winter. Sounds silly but sometimes you just gotta do it and try and avoid the brain freeze that comes from drinking them too quick haha.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Well being a Mum and working full time has definitely cut down the 'Me' time considerably. But I don't mind though, they are naturally a great entertainment source. Usually 'sleep time' for Cruzito is 'quick get all the mundane stuff done' for me and night time usually is blogging/reading/Twitter/Movie/Writing time lol. Oh yeah.. then there is spending time with my other half so sleep time is minimal lol.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Oh definitely! Become a published Author would be at the top of the list! I still have a very long way to becoming and alright writer but hey, we all need to start somewhere.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I think alot of my classes were used as chatting sessions with my mates but I suppose I was a bit of a class clown at times and not a very good student lol.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
I'd have to say the birth of my son. Who would be able to forget that pain! Lol, nah it wasn't that bad. I suppose having an anaesthesiologist that was alot like Dr Nick off The Simpsons was quite amusing too. But definitely didn't go as planned. Going from no, I won't have any drugs to using everything they had (including 4 epidurals but they didn't even work lol) I think I can safely say that I exhausted all options LOL and had to go under completely for a c section. Then ending up with the most precious little boy in the world.. well, it was amazing. And a note on that one, it looks like he has the stubborn gene too :)
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Yep totally easy sharing my true self on my blog. I've always been a fairly open person. I also agree with what Call of Duty Widow said, I'm a tell it like it is and don't sugar coat it girl too :)
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
It I've done both. My Mum's not much of a reader so I had her on the phone reading out The Messenger by Mark Zusak so that counts as both right? I guess it all depends on the book and the caller. Books usually win out though lol.
I hope you enjoyed my answers and probably know way more about me than you probably wanted to know haha!
Here’s the six blogs I've nominated for all 3 awards!
1. Manda @ Manda's Movements
2. Kathryn @ One, Two, Three... then there were books
3. Renee @ Past The Print
4. Danielle @ Alpha Reader
5. Tif @ Tif Talks Books
6. Asamum @ Asamum Booktopia
Book Blogger Zombie Giveaway 2010
There's no where to hide.
Aahhhhhhh. urghhhhhh. unhhhhhh.
You've run into a dead end.
My fellow zombie book bloggers and I have caught up to you despite our slow-going shuffling and moaning.
We have you cornered and one of us has managed to "bite" you before you escaped.
OK, you've climbed over a chain link fence away from our grabbing hands.
You're safe from our death grips.
But... not for long.
Oops, times up.
You are now an unmentionable - living undead - (ahem) zombie.
Welcome to the Z world!
Take the zombie quiz and find out what kind of zombie you are.
Beware! Here is what I turned out to be:
Freakin Scary. I hate looking in the mirrors these days .. lol
To satisfy those zombie urges, you are forced into the blogosphere to "infect" one or more bloggers.
To be cured of this zombification and to win a copy of...
by Mira Grant
How to bite:- Visit a book blogger - preferably one you know
- Read one of their posts
(must be about books, because we are book zombies)
- Leave them a nice comment
- And tell them they have been "bitten by a book blogger zombie" and if they want to find a cure before turning into a zombie they should visit this link (provide link to this post so they know who is responsible for the zombie craziness)
2. Fill out the Biter form here.
3. Take the quiz above and tell me in comments - What kind of zombie you are.
P.S See VVMB32 Reads for the other cool giveaway!
This is an international game of tag and I've been Tagged by Romy at Lost in Stories. I hate to answer some questions about myself so all my wonderful blog readers can get to know me better then I will tag another blogger/s so we can learn about them.
4 Things in my Purse handbag Messenger Bag
My E-Reader, iPhone, Notebook and about 6 pens/pencils etc even though I'd only need one lol.
4 Things in/on my Desk
Now? Alot of books, filing tray, tin of Twilight notebooks (haven't written in yet lol) and blue-tak
4 Favourite Things in my Bedroom
My lamp, my bed lol, a book called Writing Great Books for Young Adults, my boomerang pillow.
4 Things I Always Wanted to Do
Skydiving (too scared of heights), travel overseas, see the Northern Lights, write a GOOD novel.
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much at the Moment
My son Cruzito, my flashy laptop, My blog & Once Upon a Time Project and Hellcats on tv (when I remember to watch it )
4 Songs I Can't Get Out of my Head
Freak Tonight by Scarlett Belle, If It's Love by Train, Only Girl by Rihanna and Careful by Paramore!
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
I'm a Virgo. I've got a handbag obsession, I've got a secret crush on Johnny Depp :) and even now I still have nightmares.. even from books I've read. Lol weird huh?
So there you go, you know a bit more about me. I hope you haven't been too bored with this MASSIVE BIG HUGE GINORMOUS post!! So the four people I am going to tag are: (I'm only Tagging one )
Donna @ Lit Bites